Thursday, October 28, 2010

Player Feature : Greg Johnson, Denver, CO


Name : Greg Johnson.

City : Denver, CO.

Member since : August, 2010.

Originally from : Philadelphia, PA.

Education : BS, Computer Science, Univ. of DE.

Profession : Database Architect.

Favorite Band : Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Inventions

Favorite Movie : Goodfellas

Playing Tennis since : 20 years... but not with regularity.

Best result : Winner - Fall 2010 doubles league.

I like Flexible Tennis League because : Flexible Tennis League gave me a way to fill my calendar with matches around Denver, and meet some colorful people. Plus, I lost 20 pounds in 2 months!

Things you may not know about me : I can juggle. My left leg is 1" longer than my right. I have a severe underbite which is unsightly, but allows me to whistle louder than anyone you've ever heard.

We will be featuring a new member each week. Please share your info with us - send an email to admin[at]flexibletennisleague[dot]com. We love hearing you feedback. Let us know what you think about this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment