Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Player Feature : James Jeckoy, Denver, CO


Name : James Jeckoy

City : Denver, CO.

Member since : Aprilil, 2010

Originally from : Iligan, Philippines

Education : B.S. Biology, UC Denver

Profession : I'll be a grad student for the next 5-6 years

Favorite Band : Coldplay and the Beatles

Favorite Movie : Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Playing Tennis since : I was 10

Best result : 2010 Summer singles winner

I like Flexible Tennis League because :
the flexibility works perfectly with my crazy schedule. Plus, I've met a lot of great people from the league.

Things you may not know about me : I'm a big science nerd. I've also started to dabble into a little bit of philosophy. However, nothing beats the thrill of being outside either running or playing tennis, especially when it gets to a 3rd set tiebreaker!

We will be featuring a new member each week. Please share your info with us - send an email to admin[at]flexibletennisleague[dot]com. We'd love to hear your feedback. Let us know what you think about this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment