Thursday, April 21, 2011

Player Feature : Rob Jaecks, Denver, CO


Name : Rob Jaecks

City : Denver, CO.

Member since : April, 2010

Originally from : Santa Barbara, CA

Education : Currenly seeking MS in Geology at CU Boulder

Profession : Petroleum Geologist

Favorite Band : The Elected

Favorite Movie : Kung Fu Hustle

Playing Tennis since : The last 15 years or so

Best result : 2010 Spring singles winner

I like Flexible Tennis League because :
It's just the right mix of fun and competition. Everyone has different strengths and playing styles, so the variabililty is fun. The schedule flexibility is definitely great and every single person I've met has been really cool and fun to play with.

Things you may not know about me : I've tried to model my game after Nadal, but it turns out the only part of his game I could replicate was the bad knees. Oh, and GO ROCKIES!


We will be featuring a new member each week. Please share your info with us - send an email to admin[at]flexibletennisleague[dot]com. We'd love to hear your feedback. Let us know what you think about this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment