Monday, June 6, 2011

Player Feature : Travis Stahle, Denver, CO


Name : Travis Stahle

City : Denver, CO

Member since : August, 2010

Originally from : Yuma, AZ

Education : Bachelors Degree in Entrepreneurship and Business Management, University of Arizona

Profession : Owner Epic Autos Colorado

Favorite Band : Metallica

Favorite Movie : The Boondock Saints

Playing Tennis since : Jr Year of High School when I maintained a perfect win-less season

Best result : 2010 Fall Playoffs

I like Flexible Tennis League because : The website is incredibly user friendly and the members are all interested solely in playing enjoyable tennis.

Things you may not know about me : I have experience with a number of different racquets due to my low tolerance for frustration and I only became decent at tennis when my wife kept beating me badly and routinely!!!

We will be featuring a new member each week. Please share your info with us - send an email to admin[at]flexibletennisleague[dot]com. We'd love to hear your feedback. Let us know what you think about this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment