Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Player Feature : Chris McAree, Denver, CO


Name : Chris McAree.

City : Denver, CO.

Member since : August, 2010.

Originally from : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Education : Graduated from the University of Western Ontario with 4 year Computer Science degree (2001).

Profession : Own an IT consulting firm - LeafTech Consulting (I’m always looking for referrals – and we pay for them!).

Favorite Band : Lenny Kravitz.

Favorite Movie : Pulp Fiction.

Playing Tennis since : On and off since I was a little kid – but nothing organized until I joined this league this past summer

Best result : Runner-Up - Fall 2010 doubles league.

I like Flexible Tennis League because : It gives me the chance to meet some great people in the Denver area with a similar interest and allows me to get my competitive juices flowing playing a sport that hopefully we all can play for a long, long time.

Things you may not know about me : I've lived in 4 countries (Canada, US, England and Saudi Arabia). I've been married since 2002 to a wonderful wife from Texas, Rachel, and I have 2 children, Claudia (14) and Henry (4). I love to vacation in San Diego – I try to go once a year.

We will be featuring a new member each week. Please share your info with us - send an email to admin[at]flexibletennisleague[dot]com. We love hearing you feedback. Let us know what you think about this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment