Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Player Feature : Michael Xie, Denver, CO


Name : Michael Xie.

City : Denver, CO.

Member since : August, 2010.

Originally from : Tianjin, China and I moved here when i was 20 months old.

Education : Med student at UCHSC.

Profession : Medical Student.

Favorite Band : The White Tie Affair.

Favorite Movie : Catch Me If You Can.

Playing Tennis since :

Best result : Winner - Fall 2010 doubles league.

I like Flexible Tennis League because : I can fit every match into my schedule without having to reschedule my life around tennis.  Also I've met a lot of interesting new people around Denver who share a love for tennis.

Things you may not know about me : I used to play baseball as a pitcher and at one point could throw a 90 mph fastball.

We will be featuring a new member each week. Please share your info with us - send an email to admin[at]flexibletennisleague[dot]com. We love hearing you feedback. Let us know what you think about this feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment